积分

优秀会员勋章灌水天才奖同浙BBS蜜蜂勋章同舟共济论坛之星

QQ
11#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-8-16 14:36:17 | 只看该作者

北京东路的日子

<P><FONT color=red size=7>南外的一首歌,暑假很火。只有经历过高考的人,听了才会有感觉!</FONT></P>
<P></P>
<P><FONT color=red size=5>开始的开始我们都是孩子<BR>最后的最后渴望变成天使<BR>歌谣的歌谣藏着童话的影子<BR>孩子的孩子该要飞往哪去<BR>开始的开始我们都是孩子<BR>最后的最后渴望变成天使<BR>歌谣的歌谣藏着童话的影子<BR>孩子的孩子该要飞往哪去<BR>当某天你若听见有人在说那些奇怪的语言<BR>当某天你若看见满街的本子还是学乐先<BR>当某天再唱着这首歌会是在哪一个角落<BR>当某天再踏进这校园会是哪片落叶掉进回忆的流年<BR>表示从一楼到四楼的距离原来只有三年<BR>表示门卫叔叔食堂阿姨很有夫妻脸<BR>各种季风洋流都搞不懂还有新视野<BR>各种曾经狂热的海报照片卖几块几毛钱<BR>我们穿上西装假装成长<BR>胶片挥霍习惯的笑脸<BR>悲伤一发寂寞唏嘘<BR>痛的初体验<BR>毕业和成年的字眼<BR>格外扣人心弦<BR>各种莫名的感伤<BR>只说句嘻嘻一些<BR>十年后你若听见有人在说这些奇怪的语言<BR>十年后你若看见满街的本子还是学乐先<BR>表示从一楼到四楼的距离原来只有三年<BR>表示门卫叔叔食堂阿姨很有夫妻脸<BR>各种季风洋流都搞不懂还有新视野<BR>各种曾经狂热的海报照片卖几块几毛钱<BR>我们即将分别独自浪在中国外国不同地点<BR>瞥见白色的校服还会以为是我认识的谁<BR>顾萍凡哥乌龟大师方丈我爱你<BR>也或许谁都忘记谁的名字但记得<BR>北京东路的日子<BR>开始的开始我们都是孩子<BR>最后的最后渴望变成天使<BR>歌谣的歌谣藏着童话的影子<BR>孩子的孩子该要飞往哪去</FONT> </P>

[ 本帖最后由 新生 于 2010-8-16 14:38 编辑 ]
请尊敬同学的劳动成果,回帖是一种习惯,一份支持。  \(^o^)/   同浙BBS 同浙论坛 同济浙院

主题

1万

帖子

12万

积分

版主

积分

QQ
12#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-8-16 14:42:54 | 只看该作者

SING A LONG SONG

<P></P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>
我的音乐地带(每日一歌0-0这里没有灌水,只是累了过来听首歌)
</P>
<P><FONT color=red size=5>i wrote this song<BR>it's not too long<BR>cos' i'v been thinking about you<BR>i wrote this song<BR>maybe i'm wrong<BR>to be caught up about you<BR><BR>well, i don't know what you think about me<BR>maybe you think nothing at all<BR>but maybe you could just lie to me<BR>and we could be in love, you see<BR><BR>oh, it's singalong song<BR>that not too long<BR>it's when i think about you that i hear songs<BR>and you can singalone<BR>maybe if you want to<BR>cos' baby i wrote this, i wrote this for you<BR><BR><BR>i wrote this song<BR>it's not too long<BR>cos' i'm the one who loves you<BR>i wrote this song<BR>this can't be wrong<BR>i don't wanna smile without you<BR><BR>well, i just want to make you happy<BR>but maybe you want nothing at all<BR>and how i wish that you are mean to be<BR>forever and the day with me<BR><BR>oh, it's singalong song<BR>that not too long<BR>it's when i think about you that i hear songs<BR>and you can singalone<BR>maybe if you want to<BR>cos' baby i wrote this, i wrote this for you<BR><BR>in everyway, you mean more to me<BR>than you'll ever know<BR>girl, i'll do my best to show these words are true<BR>and if you'd like to make a song<BR>and be a perfect harmony with me<BR>well, i'd find the greatest words to sing<BR>so we could write our own romantic<BR><BR>oh, it's singalong song<BR>that not too long<BR>it's when i think about you that i hear songs<BR>and you can singalone<BR>maybe if you want to<BR>cos' baby i wrote this, i wrote this for you<BR>oh, it's singalong song<BR>that not too long<BR>it's when i think about you that i hear songs<BR>and you can singalone<BR>maybe if you want to<BR>cos' baby i wrote this, i wrote this for you<BR>cos' baby i wrote this, i wrote this for you</FONT><BR></P>

主题

1万

帖子

12万

积分

版主

积分

QQ
13#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-8-16 14:47:02 | 只看该作者

好想你

<P></P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>
</P>
<P><FONT color=red size=5>还没忘了你这么多天没见<BR>可是我总想起你的声音在我耳边<BR>今天心情好吗<BR>是否不愉快<BR>要一切都看得开<BR>世界没有太坏<BR>虽然不在你身边<BR>我的心有一条线<BR>连着你牵着你<BR>好想你想到愿意相信<BR>我就闭上了眼睛你在这里<BR>别忘记我们的约定<BR>一直都在我心里<BR>不管你在哪里<BR>不要忘了我有多么爱你<BR><BR>不要忘了吃饭不管有多忙<BR>不要忘了开车时候一定要往前看<BR>其实我真的很快乐<BR>有你一直守侯<BR>一直走到了以后都挽着你的手<BR>虽然不在你身边<BR>但我在你心里面<BR>我愿意等着你<BR>我好想你想到不能呼吸<BR>想到全身没力气没有关系<BR>你别忘记我们的约定<BR>一直都在我心里<BR>不管你在哪里<BR>不要忘了我有多么爱你<BR>我也一直在这里<BR>别忘了我有多么爱你</FONT><BR></P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>

[ 本帖最后由 新生 于 2010-8-16 14:48 编辑 ]

主题

1万

帖子

12万

积分

版主

积分

QQ
14#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-8-16 15:07:45 | 只看该作者

我们是糖 甜到哀伤

<P></P>
<P><FONT color=red size=6>大力推荐,这首歌只有轻轻的哼唱,没有一句歌词。而就是那轻轻的哼唱,透露出的却是淡淡的忧思!</FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=red size=6>这首歌适合晚上睡觉前听听,漂流在异乡的孩子,甚至是刚失恋的朋友,来听听吧!</FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=blue size=7>“新生”强力推荐歌曲!</FONT></P>
<P>
</P>
<P><FONT color=red size=7>没有歌词的好歌</FONT></P>

主题

1万

帖子

12万

积分

版主

积分

QQ
15#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-8-16 15:12:14 | 只看该作者

the power of love

<P></P>
<P>
</P>
<P><FONT color=red size=5>the whispers in the morning<BR>of lovers sleeping tight.<BR>are rolling like thunder now<BR>as i look in your eyes.<BR>i hold on to your body<BR>and feel each move you make.<BR>your voice is warm and tender<BR>a love that i could not forsake.<BR>cause i am your lady<BR>and you are my man.<BR>whenever you reach for me<BR>i'll do all that i can.<BR>lost is how i'm feeling<BR>lying in your arms.<BR>when the world outside's too much to take.<BR>that all ends when i'm with you.<BR>even though there may be times<BR>it seems i'm far away.<BR>never wonder where i am<BR>cause i am always by your side.<BR>cause i am your lady<BR>and you are my man.<BR>whenever you reach for me<BR>i'll do all that i can.<BR>we're heading for something<BR>somewhere i've never been.<BR>sometimes i am frightened but i'm ready to learn<BR>of the power of love.<BR>the sound of your heart beating.<BR>made it clear suddenly.<BR>the feeling that i can't go on<BR>is light years away.<BR>cause i am your lady<BR>and you are my man.<BR>whenever you reach for me<BR>i'll do all that i can.<BR>we're heading for something<BR>somewhere i've never been.<BR>sometimes i am frightened but i'm ready to learn<BR>of the power of love.<BR>the power of love<BR>the power of love<BR>sometimes i am frightened but i'm ready to learn<BR>of the power of love</FONT></P>

主题

1万

帖子

12万

积分

版主

积分

QQ
16#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-8-16 15:14:56 | 只看该作者

WE ARE ONE

<P></P>
<P>
</P>
<P><FONT color=red size=5>didn't need to ask<BR>don't know the reason<BR>everything that i believe<BR>is right here<BR>not thinkin' bout tomorrow<BR>couldn't catch it if i tried<BR>world is spinning too fast<BR>so i'll wait 'til it comes to me<BR><BR><BR>i am you<BR><BR><BR>you are me<BR><BR><BR>we are one<BR><BR>take me in your arms<BR><BR>and flow through me<BR><BR>i'll flow through you<BR>steal my breath away<BR>cause i'm so moved by you<BR>deeper than i ever thought<BR>was possible, was possible, it's everything,<BR>oh~~ difference between me and you<BR>it's all in where your heart lies<BR>and every day's another chance<BR>so let's get it right<BR>take me in your arms<BR>and flow through me<BR>i'll flow through you<BR>did you lose yourself out there<BR>did you lose faith and give up<BR>don't turn away and hide yourself<BR>cause there's a friend to make along way<BR>we are the heartbeat and our souls speak<BR>and all the beauty i have ever dreamed<BR>is right here in front of me <BR>oh~<BR>is right here in front of me<BR>oh~<BR></FONT></P>

主题

1万

帖子

12万

积分

版主

积分

QQ
17#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-8-16 15:29:23 | 只看该作者

Es ist ein Schnee gefallen Adaro

<P></P>
<P><FONT color=red size=7>虽然你听不懂它的歌词,但你一定会被这旋律打动!</FONT></P>
<P>
</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P><FONT color=red size=5>es ist ein schnee gefallen下雪了<BR>und es ist doch nit zeit不合时机的<BR>man wirft mich mit dem ballen人们向我掷来雪球<BR>der weg ist mir verschneit我深陷积雪之中<BR>mehr lieder in tqliuyi<BR>mein haus hat keinen giebel家无梁楣<BR>es ist mir worden alt周身凄冷<BR>zerbrochen sind die riegel门闩也亦断亦碎<BR>mein stübelein ist mir kalt小屋难奈严寒<BR>mehr lieder in tqliuyi<BR>ach lieb, lass dich erbarmen啊呵亲爱的,请怜惜我吧<BR>dass ich so elend bin我多么的不幸<BR>und schleus mich in dein arme快快拥我入怀<BR>so faehrt der winter hin让那寒冬离我而去<BR>musik...<BR>mehr lieder in tqliuyi<BR>drei<BR>zwei<BR>eins<BR>ich hatt' mir erkoren 我已选择了<BR>ein minnigliches leut 一个挚爱的男人<BR>an den hab ich verloren 那个让我遗失<BR>mein lieb und auch mein treu 爱和忠贞的人<BR>musik...<BR>das liedlein sein gesungen 这只歌儿为<BR>von einem fraeulein fein 苦苦的思念而咏<BR>ein ander' hat mich verdrungen 另一个人已取代了我<BR>dass muss ich gut la'n sein.孤单之极我无奈只得离去<BR>musik... ende..<BR>by tqliuyi</FONT><BR><FONT color=blue size=5>es ist ein schnee gefallen(落雪时分)为1467年创作的德国民歌,<BR>创作人资料不详.<BR>诗词描写了一段凄惨的爱情故事:<BR>年轻的女子未婚先孕,被族人驱逐出家门,<BR>流落荒林中的茅屋,深冬寒雪过早的到来,<BR>老屋破旧难以抵御严寒,女子饥寒交迫,<BR>她唯一的希望只寄于自己的爱人,希望他早日来到身边,<BR>拥抱自己,而他却始终未能出现.</FONT><BR></P>

主题

7万

帖子

58万

积分

Lv.20同浙传说

夜神殿中央神殿殿主

积分

创作大师奖同浙BBS蜜蜂勋章优秀会员勋章同舟共济论坛之星灌水天才奖

QQ
18#
发表于 2010-8-16 15:43:39 | 只看该作者
很细腻。~

主题

1万

帖子

9万

积分

版主

骑士

积分

论坛TOT成员组优秀会员勋章灌水天才奖同浙BBS蜜蜂勋章同舟共济论坛之星

19#
发表于 2010-8-16 15:54:17 | 只看该作者

回复 17# 新生 的帖子

这首很早就听过了,不错的歌

主题

帖子

4万

积分

Lv.15大学②年级

积分

优秀会员勋章灌水天才奖助人为乐勋章

QQ
20#
发表于 2010-8-16 16:13:04 | 只看该作者
不错。。。。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

同浙bbs【论坛公告】上一条 /1 下一条

同济大学浙江学院论坛是同济大学浙江学院最大的交流平台,旨在为校友提供一个 学习、交流、娱乐的平台。

相聚在这里便是我们的缘分,记录我们的大学生活,热爱分享,享受快乐。

同济大学浙江学院论坛(www.tjzjbbs.com)已经安全运行了 ,感谢这一路来您对论坛的支持和关爱!

嘉兴市南湖网监大队网络安全重点监管站点 发帖必看
智能电视论坛电视软件智能电视资讯4K中国论坛当贝市场投影Projector1TVSBOOK

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|投影网|智能电视网|同济大学浙江学院论坛  

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 10:28 , Processed in 0.047866 second(s), 27 queries , Memcache On.