跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2010-8-16 13:07:31 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
<P>````<FONT color=darkorchid size=7>````新手出版</FONT></P>
<P>红豆 方大同版的我觉得最好听</P>
<P>
我的音乐地带(每日一歌0-0这里没有灌水,只是累了过来听首歌)
</P>
<P><FONT color=red size=5>还没好好的感受<BR>雪花绽放的气候<BR>我们一起颤抖<BR>会更明白什么是温柔<BR>还没跟你牵著手<BR>走过荒芜的沙丘<BR>可能从此以后学会珍惜<BR>天长和地久<BR>有时候有时候<BR>我会相信一切有尽头<BR>相聚离开都有时候<BR>没有什么会永垂不朽<BR>可是我有时候<BR>宁愿选择留恋不放手<BR>等到风景都看透<BR>也许你会陪我看细水长流<BR>(music)<BR>还没为你把红豆<BR>熬成缠绵的伤口<BR>然后一起分享<BR>会更明白相思的哀愁<BR>还没好好的感受<BR>醒著亲吻的温柔<BR>可能在我左右<BR>你才追求孤独的自由<BR>有时候有时候<BR>我会相信一切有尽头<BR>相聚离开都有时候<BR>没有什么会永垂不朽<BR>可是我有时候<BR>宁愿选择留恋不放手<BR>等到风景都看透<BR>也许你会陪我看细水长流<BR>有时候有时候<BR>我会相信一切有尽头<BR>相聚离开都有时候<BR>没有什么会永垂不朽<BR>可是我有时候<BR>宁愿选择留恋不放手<BR>等到风景都看透<BR>也许你会陪我看细水长流<BR></FONT></P>

[ 本帖最后由 新生 于 2010-8-16 16:48 编辑 ]
请尊敬同学的劳动成果,回帖是一种习惯,一份支持。  \(^o^)/   同浙BBS 同浙论坛 同济浙院

主题

7万

帖子

58万

积分

Lv.20同浙传说

夜神殿中央神殿殿主

积分

创作大师奖同浙BBS蜜蜂勋章优秀会员勋章同舟共济论坛之星灌水天才奖

QQ
沙发
发表于 2010-8-16 13:08:45 | 只看该作者
喜欢原版.

主题

1万

帖子

12万

积分

版主

积分

优秀会员勋章灌水天才奖同浙BBS蜜蜂勋章同舟共济论坛之星

QQ
板凳
 楼主| 发表于 2010-8-16 13:10:19 | 只看该作者

AFTER 17

<P>想到你的17岁了吗?</P>
<P><FONT color=red size=5>那是汗水 还是泪水?</FONT></P>
<P>
</P>
<P><FONT color=red size=5>一步一步走过昨天我的孩子气<BR>我的孩子气给我勇气<BR>每天每天电视里贩卖新的玩具<BR>我的玩具是我的秘密<BR>自从那一天起我自己做决定<BR>自从那一天起不轻易接受谁的邀请<BR>自从那一天起听我说的道理<BR>when i am after 17<BR><BR>一步一步走过昨天我的孩子气<BR>孩子气保护我的身体<BR>每天每天电视里贩卖新的玩具<BR>我的玩具就是我自己<BR>自从那一天起我自己做决定<BR>自从那一天起不在意谁的否定<BR>自从那一天起听我说的道理<BR>when i am after 17<BR>when i am after 17<BR></FONT></P>

[ 本帖最后由 新生 于 2010-8-16 14:25 编辑 ]

主题

帖子

3万

积分

Lv.14大学①年级

那些花儿,

积分

优秀会员勋章同浙BBS蜜蜂勋章

QQ
地板
发表于 2010-8-16 13:10:58 | 只看该作者
都喜欢
Agoni.法文 (痛苦) 的意 思。中文的发音却是:  爱过你。

主题

1万

帖子

12万

积分

版主

积分

QQ
5#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-8-16 13:12:44 | 只看该作者

BECAUSE OF YOU

<P></P>
<P>
</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P><FONT color=red size=5>i will not make the same mistakes that you did<BR>i will not let myself<BR>cause my heart so much misery<BR>i will not break the way you did<BR>you fell so hard<BR>i've learned the hard way<BR>to never let it get that far<BR>because of you<BR>i never stray too far from the sidewalk<BR>because of you<BR>i learned to play on the safe side so i don t get hurt<BR>because of you<BR>i find it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around me<BR>because of you<BR>i am afraid<BR>i lose my way<BR>and it s not too long before you point it out<BR>i cannot cry<BR>because you know that s weakness in your eyes<BR>i'm forced to fake<BR>a smile, a laugh everyday of my life<BR>my heart can't possibly break<BR>when it wasn't even whole to start with<BR>because of you<BR>i never stray too far from the sidewalk<BR>because of you<BR>i learned to play on the safe side so i don t get hurt<BR>because of you<BR>i find it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around me<BR>because of you<BR>i am afraid<BR>i watched you die<BR>i heard you cry every night in your sleep<BR>i was so young<BR>you should have known better than to lean on me<BR>you never thought of anyone else<BR>you just saw your pain<BR>and now i cry in the middle of the night<BR>for the same damn thing<BR>because of you<BR>i never stray too far from the sidewalk<BR>because of you<BR>i learned to play on the safe side so i don't get hurt<BR>because of you<BR>i try my hardest just to forget everything<BR>because of you<BR>i don't know how to let anyone else in<BR>because of you<BR>i'm ashamed of my life because it s empty<BR>because of you<BR>i am afraid<BR>because of you<BR>because of you</FONT><BR></P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>

[ 本帖最后由 新生 于 2010-8-16 13:27 编辑 ]

主题

1万

帖子

12万

积分

版主

积分

QQ
6#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-8-16 13:15:20 | 只看该作者

CLOSE YOUR EYES

<P></P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P><FONT color=red size=5>绝对经典的老歌 支持 超好听(个人认为)</FONT></P>
<P>
</P>
<P><FONT color=red size=5><BR>if you wanna knowtomorrow morning i have to leave<BR>but wherever i may be<BR>best believe i'm thinking of you<BR>i can't believe how much i love you <BR>all we have is here tonight<BR>we don't want to waste this time<BR>give me something to remember<BR>baby put your lips on mineand i'll love you forever<BR>any time that we find ourselves apart,just close your eyes<BR>and you'll be here with me <BR>just look to your heart<BR>and thats where i'll be<BR>if you just close your eyes<BR>till youre drifting away<BR>you'll never be too far from me<BR>if you close your eyesi know i'm gonna see you again<BR>but promise me that you won't forget<BR>cause as long as you remember<BR>a part of us will be together<BR>so even when you're fast asleep<BR>look for me inside your dreams<BR>keep believing in what we're sharing<BR>and even when i'm not there to tell youi'll, i'll love, love you forever<BR>any time that i can't be where you are,you just close your eyes<BR>and you'll be here with me <BR>just look to your heart<BR>and that's where i'll be<BR>just close your eyes<BR>till you're drifting away<BR>you'll never be too far from me<BR>if you close your eyesis there anywhere that far?<BR>any time you're feeling low<BR>is there anywhere that love cannot reach?<BR>oh no<BR>it could be anywhere on earth<BR>it could be anywhere i'll be<BR>oh baby if you want to seejust close your eyes and you'll be here with me<BR>look to your heart and that's where you'll be<BR>just close your eyes till you're drifting away<BR>you'll never be too far from me<BR></FONT></P>

[ 本帖最后由 新生 于 2010-8-16 13:32 编辑 ]

主题

1万

帖子

12万

积分

版主

积分

QQ
7#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-8-16 13:17:55 | 只看该作者

I REMEMBER

<P></P>
<P><FONT color=red size=5>
</FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=red size=5>do you know that i'm ok?<BR>are there things you wanna say?<BR>thinking of you night and day<BR>hopping you'll come back and stay<BR>i remember when you told me <BR>i'll be all right<BR>don't worry...<BR><BR>i try and try to understand...<BR>is all this just a sad good bye?<BR>thinking of you night and day...<BR>no matter if you'll come and stay<BR>i remember when you told me <BR>i'll be all right<BR>just hold me...<BR><BR>i don't wanna close my eyes tonight<BR>missing you make me cry<BR>your love will give me strengths to carry on<BR>you'll always be my heart and mind<BR>so i don't wanna close my eyes tonight<BR>i know it's just a miss match in time...<BR>why...oh ...why<BR>miss match in time<BR><BR>i try and try to understand...<BR>is all this just a sad good bye?<BR>thinking of you night and day...<BR>no matter if you'll come and stay<BR>i remember when you told me <BR>i'll be all right<BR>just hold me...<BR><BR>i don't wanna close my eyes tonight<BR>missing you make me cry<BR>your love will give me strengths to carry on<BR>you'll always be my heart and mind<BR>so i don't wanna close my eyes tonight<BR>i know it's just a miss match in time...<BR>why...oh ...why<BR>don't wanna close my eyes tonight...<BR></P></FONT>

[ 本帖最后由 新生 于 2010-8-16 14:25 编辑 ]

主题

帖子

8万

积分

版主

09道路与交通工程

积分

优秀会员勋章灌水天才奖同浙BBS蜜蜂勋章同舟共济优秀管理成员奖论坛之星

QQ
8#
发表于 2010-8-16 13:57:55 | 只看该作者
&nbsp;还不错

主题

7万

帖子

58万

积分

Lv.20同浙传说

夜神殿中央神殿殿主

积分

创作大师奖同浙BBS蜜蜂勋章优秀会员勋章同舟共济论坛之星灌水天才奖

QQ
9#
发表于 2010-8-16 14:23:53 | 只看该作者
好帖。。~~再丰富点加精

主题

1万

帖子

12万

积分

版主

积分

QQ
10#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-8-16 14:31:26 | 只看该作者

WHEN YOU SAY NOTHING AT ALL

<P></P>
<P><FONT color=red size=7>适合静下来听,超有感觉!如果不好听,摆脱你用鸡蛋砸我吧,谢谢!!!!</FONT></P>
<P>
</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P><FONT color=#ff0000 size=7><FONT color=red size=5>it's amazing how you can speak right to my heart<BR>without saying a word you can light up the dark<BR>try as i may i could never explain<BR>what i hear when you don't say a thing<BR>the smile on your face<BR>lets me know that you need me<BR>there's a truth in your eyes<BR>sayin' you'll never leave me<BR>the touch of your hand<BR>says you'll catch me if ever i fall<BR>you say it best when you say nothing at all<BR><BR>all day long i can hear people talking out loud<BR>but when you hold me near<BR>you drown out the crowd<BR>old mr. webster could never define<BR>what's being said between your heart and mine<BR>the smile on your face<BR>lets me know that you need me<BR>there's a truth in your eyes<BR>sayin' you'll never leave me<BR>the touch of your hand<BR>says you'll catch me if ever i fall<BR>you say it best when you say nothing at all<BR><BR>the smile on your face<BR>lets me know that you need me<BR>there's a truth in your eyes<BR>sayin' you'll never leave me<BR>the touch of your hand<BR>says you'll catch me if ever i fall<BR>you say it best when you say nothing at all</FONT><BR></FONT></P>
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

同浙bbs【论坛公告】上一条 /1 下一条

同济大学浙江学院论坛是同济大学浙江学院最大的交流平台,旨在为校友提供一个 学习、交流、娱乐的平台。

相聚在这里便是我们的缘分,记录我们的大学生活,热爱分享,享受快乐。

同济大学浙江学院论坛(www.tjzjbbs.com)已经安全运行了 ,感谢这一路来您对论坛的支持和关爱!

嘉兴市南湖网监大队网络安全重点监管站点 发帖必看
智能电视论坛电视软件智能电视资讯4K中国论坛当贝市场投影Projector1TVSBOOK

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|投影网|智能电视网|同济大学浙江学院论坛  

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 21:36 , Processed in 0.050319 second(s), 28 queries , Memcache On.