|
![]()
我愿化身石桥,经受500年风吹,500年日晒,500年雨打,只求某天你能从桥上过。
如若石桥的传说早已作古,至少石像的诺言可以延续。
也愿化身石像,经受500年锤炼,500年煎熬,再加上500年等待
只求某年某月,你路过我的身边时
掠过你裙摆的轻风细雨,也可以落在我的脸颊
然后轻轻在我耳边说,你的守望,我能懂
Stuck like a statue, stuck right next to you.
STATUE 雕像:屹立如斯
![]()
(永不改变角度的凝望,不需要任何理由,只因为那刹那间的背影美得让人不敢呼吸。)
(Oh Yeah, Oh Yeah, Yea Oooh, Yeah)
When a day is said and done,
每当一天又如白驹过隙般掠过
In the middle of the night and you're fast asleep, my love.
漫长深夜惊醒发现你已沉沉入眠
Stay awake looking at your beauty,
让人无法转移视线的美丽
Telling myself I'm the luckiest man alive.
凝望着你,我告诉自己我简直是世界上最幸福的人了
Cause so many times I was certain you was gonna walk out of my life (life).
每当我以为你就要离开我的生活的时候
Why you take such a hold of me girl,
为何你都能如此紧紧抓住我的心
When I'm still trying to get my act right.
让我无法摆布自己的动作
What is the reason, when you really could have any man you want,
到底是什么原因,让你能够轻易俘获任何一个男人的心
I don't see, what I have to offer.
我也不知道,我到底能为你付出些什么
I should've been in season, guess you could see I had potential.
我肯定也有什么优点,让你觉得我有某种潜力
Do you know you're my Miracle?
你知道么,你就是我的奇迹女神
I'm like a statue, stuck staring right at you,
我就像一尊雕像,伫立着就凝视着你
Got me frozen in my tracks.
永不会改变我注视的方向
So amazed how you take me back,
回想起一次有一次当我们的感情将要崩塌
Each and everytime our love collapsed.
你都奇迹般的把我拉回正轨
Statue, stuck staring right at you,
就像雕像般屹立着守护着你
So when I'm lost for words,
当我一不小心丧失了表达能力
Everytime I disappoint you,
一次次地让你失望
It's just cause I can't believe,
都是因为我没有办法相信
That you're so beautiful. (Stuck like a statue)
你的美让人窒息(像雕像般伫立)
Don't wanna lose you, no. (Stuck like a statue)
从没想要失去你,从来没有(像雕像般伫立)
![]()
Ask myself why are you even with me,
扪心自问,为何你还愿意和我在一起
After all the shit I put you through,
在我让你经历那么多苦难之后
Why did you make a hug so into me,
是什么让你靠我靠的这么紧
It's like you're living in an igloo,
就仿佛你住在冰屋中一样寒冷
But babe your love is so warm it makes my shield melt down (down),
但是你的爱如此温暖,渐渐融解了我的防线
And everytime we‘re both at war,
所以每次我们冷战的时候
You make me come around.
你都能成功让我自动倒戈
What is the reason, when you really could have any man you want,
到底是什么原因,让你能够轻易俘获任何一个男人的心
I don't see, what I have to offer.
我也不知道,我到底能为你付出些什么
I should've been in season, guess you could see I had potential.
我肯定也有什么优点,让你觉得我有某种潜力
Do you know you're my Miracle?
你知道么,你就是我的奇迹女神
|
|